Call Schedule: Very Limited | Rotated Among All Providers | Less Than 10x Per Year
- $103,000 - $130,000
- Based On Experience
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
- Seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide consultative assessments and short-term, follow-up interventions while working with primary care and dental providers, as well as other members of an integrated care team.
- RXN & DEA required. DEAx preferred.
- Prefer one+ years of clinical experience.
- Experience working with developmentally delayed populations preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Join a dedicated team experiencing rapid growth and that's committed to integrated BH that goes hand-in-hand with primary care. You'll enjoy a collaborative and innovative team care approach.