Hours: Flexible Scheduling | Monday - Friday | Four 10-Hour Shifts per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Team Rotation
Relocation Assistance Available
- New Graduates: $191,000
- 2 Years Experience: $196,000
- 3+ Years Experience: $202,000
- Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $2,000 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
- If BE, eligible candidates must already be registered to take exams within 90 days.
- Experienced Physicians should be currently working in Primary Care or if in another setting (urgent care, sub-specialty, etc) only have a gap of 2 years or less. New Grads are welcome to apply.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required. If needed, translation services are available.
- Home-office will be in Strasburg, but a willingness to occasionally float to other locations is needed.
- We are an FQHC seeking like-minded, mission-driven physicians.
- Opportunity to see all ages and provide a full spectrum of primary care in a team environment.
- Will need to be comfortable with workers comp cases and a variety of basic procedures: sutures, joint injections, biopsy, etc
- EMR: NextGen