Hours: Flexible Scheduling | Monday - Friday | Optional Four 10-Hour or Five 8-Hours Shifts per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Team Rotation
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista) with 3% yealy increase
- Based On Experience
Benefits: - Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $2,000 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit FQHC whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers.
- Openings at various locations throughout the Peak Vista system in Colorado Springs.
- Opportunity to see all ages and provide a full spectrum of primary care in a team environment.
- Must have a strong desire to make a difference in the community.
- Must embrace a team-oriented approach and be comfortable working with and overseeing Physician Assistants.
- Will need to be comfortable with workers comp cases and a variety of basic procedures: sutures, joint injections, biopsy, etc.
- AAAHC accredited outpatient clinic.
- No inpatient duties, and minimal on-call.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus. If needed, translation services are available.
- Experienced Physicians should be currently working in Primary Care or only have a maximum gap of 2 years from last Primary Care role. New Grads may apply.
- EMR: NextGen