Hours: 32-40 hours per week; 1-2 weekday nights; hospital responsibilities
Average patients seen: Varies; typical for urgent care
Relocation Assistance Available
- $200,000 - $213,000
- Based On Experience
Benefits: - Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $2,000 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
- Seeking a physician with acute care/Urgent Care/fast track experience who is excited to provide leadership guidance and structure in delivering quality acute/urgent care in a patient-friendly environment.
- Highly desires a candidate with 3-5 years of experience in acute care/urgent care/fast track.
- 80% Clinical / 20% Admin
- Must be board certified in FP and able to provide oversight to APPs.
- There are no hospital or primary care responsibilities.
- Well-established Federally Qualified Health Center with 26 centers, providing access to our patients, and non-member community patients who need care.
- Enjoy Colorado and it's amazing outdoor activities while providing oversight to this fast track environment Medical Center providing access to patients and avoiding unnecessary emergency room visits.
- Colorado Springs offers great weather year-round, excellent school systems, and it is continuously rated one of America's healthiest cities.