Hours: 32-40 hours/ week, including some nights and weekends
Average patients seen: Varies; typical for urgent care
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)
- Based On Experience
- Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, optional long term and short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, because Peak Vista is a FQHC, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through FTCA government funds.
Federal and State funds are available for loan repayment for eligible candidates: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
Additional Information: Peak Vista is a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center with 26 centers, providing access to our patients, and non-member community patients who need care.
- Seeking a physician with 3-5 years of acute care/Urgent Care/fast track experience who is excited to provide leadership guidance and structure in delivering quality acute/urgent care in a patient-friendly environment.
- Work with the Operations Director to ensure the health center is operationalized effectively.
- There are no hospital or primary care responsibilities.
- REQUIRES: ABFM board certification and the ability to provide oversight to APPs.
Enjoy Colorado and it's amazing outdoor activities while providing oversight to this fast track environment Medical Center providing access to patients and avoiding unnecessary emergency room visits.
Colorado Springs offers great weather year-round, excellent school systems, and it is continuously rated one of America's healthiest cities.