Hours: 32-40 hours per week; 1-2 weekday nights; no weekends or hospital responsibilities
Average patients seen: Varies; typical for urgent care
Relocation Assistance Available
- $200,000 - $208,000
- Based On Experience
Benefits: - Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $2,000 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: - Seeking a physician with fast track/acute care/Urgent Care experience who is excited to provide guidance and structure to delivering quality urgent care in a patient-friendly environment.
- Must be board certified in FP and able to provide oversight to Advance Practice Providers.
- Join our well-established Federally Qualified Health Center with 27 centers, providing access to our patients, and non-member community patients who need care.
- Enjoy Colorado and it's amazing outdoor activities while providing oversight to this fast track environment Medical Center providing access to patients and avoiding unnecessary emergency room visits.
- Colorado Springs offers hiking, fishing, skiing, and dozens of other activities for outdoor enthusiasts, the weather is great year-round, there are excellent school systems, and it is continuously rated one of America's healthiest cities.