Hours: Four 10-Hour Shifts Per Week | Minimum of 20 Hours Per Week for Part-Time
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: Occasional telephone call backing up an after-hours nurse triage call service.
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Additional Information: Are you passionate about serving an underserved patient population? Do you believe everyone deserves quality healthcare? Join our Pain and Wellness outpatient clinic in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in family medicine practicing in a primary care setting.
- Strong preference for prior experience in pain management; treating patients with chronic pain.
- No inpatient duties.
- Licensed and comfortable seeing all ages.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Working knowledge of NextGen or other EHR systems is a plus; computer proficiency a must.
- You will be joining a team of providers, including a medical director, physician and other advanced practice providers. This position offers an excellent opportunity for career growth, providing a wide variety of opportunities, including process and quality improvement projects and mentorship.
- Must embrace a team-oriented approach and be comfortable overseeing Physician Assistants.