Hours: 20 Hours per Week | 10-Hour Shifts Available
Average patients seen: 20-25
- New Graduates: $197,000
- 2 Years Experience: $200,000
- 3+ Years Experience: $208,000
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Additional Information: - Ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in family medicine practicing in a primary care setting.
- Strong preference for candidates with prior experience in pain management; treating patients with chronic pain.
- Licensed and comfortable seeing all ages.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Working knowledge of NextGen or other EHR systems is a plus; computer proficiency a must.
- You will be joining a team of providers, including a medical director, physician and other advanced practice providers. This position offers an excellent opportunity for career growth, providing a wide variety of opportunities, including process and quality improvement projects and mentorship.
- Must embrace a team oriented approach and be comfortable working with and overseeing Physician Assistants.