Benefits: - Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $2,000 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: - Selected candidate will provide general dental services in an ambulatory clinical setting to patients of all ages.
- Dental Health services shall be performed in accordance with reasonable dental standards of care as promulgated or established by PVCHC, the Colorado Dental Association, and applicable Colorado statutes and regulations.
- Requires: Graduated from an accredited university as a Doctor in Dental Surgery or Doctor of Dental Medicine. Additional post-dental school education desirable (AEGD or GPR.)