Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM; Every Other Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10-15
Relocation Assistance Available
- Base Salary Starts at $120,000
- Additional Increases Based on Experience
Benefits: - Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $2,000 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: - Selected candidate will provide general dental services in an ambulatory clinical setting to patients of all ages.
- Dental Health services shall be performed in accordance with reasonable dental standards of care as promulgated or established by PVCHC, the Colorado Dental Association, and applicable Colorado statutes and regulations.
- Requires: Graduated from an accredited university as a Doctor in Dental Surgery or Doctor of Dental Medicine. Additional post-dental school education desirable (AEGD or GPR.)
- Known as the 'Hub City' of Colorado's Eastern Plains, Limon is a small-knit community perfect for anyone seeking rural health opportunities.
- Limon is a quick 1.5 hour drive from both Denver and Colorado Springs.