Call Schedule: Very Limited | Rotated Among All Providers | Less Than 10x Per Year
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
Additional Information: Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center with multiple family health centers located throughout the Colorado Springs area.
- Behavioral Health Providers (BHPs) provide consultative assessments and short-term, follow-up interventions while working with primary care and dental providers, as well as other members of an integrated care team.
- The goal is to detect and address a broad spectrum of behavioral health needs in the primary care patient population with the aim of early identification, quick resolution, long-term prevention, and wellness for as many patients as possible.
- BHPs provide consultant services to medical and dental providers based on an integrated Primary Care Behavioral Health Consultation (PCBH) model utilizing co-visits (i.e.warm handoffs) and short-term, behavioral health 30-minute follow-ups.
- Required licensure: LPC or LCSW, LP (accepted)