Average patients seen: Attend to 10-12 patients per half day in clinic and supervise up to 4 residents per half day.
Call Schedule: Rotating call schedule, approximately every 4-6 weeks.
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: - Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $2,000 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: Love teaching and mentoring new physicians? Why not consider Peak Vista's Family Medicine Residency Core Faculty Position?
- We provide excellent clinical and didactic training for our residents and offer comprehensive Family Medicine to our patients through our dynamic program that has achieved national recognition.
- You'll have an opportunity to practice in a suburban office as well as provide support for our continuity clinic housed in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
- The successful candidate will have broad-based inpatient and outpatient clinical skills and a strong interest in teaching residents and medical students. We offer integrated primary care serving a diverse, safety-net population.
- Practice full scope Family Medicine, including procedures.
- Must be willing to take on administrative roles within the residency (i.e., clinical quality champion, PI/QI leadership, faculty development champion, resident remediation champion).