Hours: Monday - Saturday | Late Night Tuesday | 5 Days per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies
Call Schedule: Very Light Phone Only Call Rotation
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Up to $190K Based on Experience | Loan Repayment Through NHSC
Benefits: - Medical with Employer Contribution for Employee and Family
- 10 Sick Days, 10 Days Annual Leave, and 9 Holidays
- Employer Paid Life, Long Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Plan
- 403b with 5% Match
- Supplement Insurance Plans
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
Additional Information: - Must be comfortable treating patients of all ages; strong pediatric background is preferred.
- Rotation from Main Site to Spencer Site may be required.
- Park DuValle Community Health Center provides the highest quality, culturally sensitive, prompt and effective care to each and every patient regardless of race, religion, creed, ethnic origin, disability, age or economic or social status.
- Trulia.com ranked Louisville as the 3rd Most Affordable Place to Live in the US
- From Audubon Park to Zanzabar - Louisville has year-round, non-stop, fun.
- You can enjoy delicious foods, lively bars, hot concerts, championship sports, amazing arts - and that's just Main Street.