Compensation: Great Salary with an RVU Structure Bonus Potential | Incentive Bonus Based on Performance | $5K Relocation Assistance or Sign-on Bonus | Loan Repayment Potential
Benefits: 100% Health Insurance Coverage for Provider | Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC
Additional Information: - Maryland license is required.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience providing clinical care to people living with HIV, and experience providing culturally competent substance abuse use disorder care including medication-assisted therapy. An X waiver or willingness to obtain one and prescribe buprenorphine when indicated. Knowledgeable about PEP and PrEP.
- 1-2 yrs experience needed in primary care.
- NP with AAHIVM certification
- The HIV Specialist will serve as the new clinical & administrative lead for the HIV Services.
- The Clinical Lead for HIV Care services would be responsible for the development of policies and procedures related to HIV standards of care & implementing these services across our 3 locations, collaborating with HIV support staff to ensure ongoing effectiveness of services, working with the Medical/Data Coordinator on outcomes and quality initiatives, and representing Park West on relevant extramural initiatives.