Compensation: Great Salary with an RVU Structure Bonus Potential | Incentive Bonus Based on Performance | $5K Relocation Assistance or Sign-on Bonus | Loan Repayment Potential
Benefits: 100% Health Insurance Coverage for Provider | Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC
Additional Information: - 1-2 years of experience required.
- 1-2 years of experienced needed in primary care.
- We are seeking a nurse practitioner with a heart for community medicine and public health to join our multidisciplinary care team as a primary care provider.
- Park West has deep roots in the urban community it serves & seeks a primary care provider with interest in, and passion for the treatment of prevalent community health challenges including diabetes, hypertension, substance use disorder, and HIV infection.
- The ideal candidate would be a clinician with experience providing culturally competent substance use disorder care including medication-assisted therapy (eg, an X waiver or willingness to obtain one upon hire.)
- Preferred qualifications including experience with PEP and PrEP, AAHIVM certification, & love of working in a fast-paced, diverse clinical environment and forging meaningful relationships with patients and colleagues.
- Maryland license is required.