Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision/Pharmacy
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Income Plan
- Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Legal Protection Program
- Pet Insurance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Leadership and Organizational Department Training
- 5 CME Days Plus $1,700 Allowance
Additional Information: - Responsible for providing health care for patients in designated primary or specialty area, including patient diagnoses, treatment, education and referrals.
- Serves as a resource and role model for clinical practice, training, evaluation and direct management of practitioners and students in all areas encompassed by the service line to ensure optimal patient care quality.
- Assist leadership in assessing, planning, organizing, and implementing designated advanced practice provider activities.