Compensation: Base Salary Plus RVU Potential | Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance are Negotiable and Part of the Overall Compensation Plan
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- Flex Spending
- Palmetto Health Credit Union
- Team Member Discount Advantage
- CME Days and Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Neurologists will see adult patients only.
- General Neurologists, preferably focused on either headaches or neuro-oncology, to join our faculty of twelve.
- Both the outpatient clinic and inpatient settings: 80% Clinical/Patient Care and 20% Clinical Teaching/Research.
- Provide patient care for inpatient, outpatient clinic, and telemedicine settings, to include consultations, interpretations, and treatment of advanced neurological cases.
- Supervise and provide bedside teaching to Neurology residents and fellows, as well as interdisciplinary medical students, residents, fellows and advanced practitioners.
- Open to new graduates.
- Join a healthcare system consistently ranked among Modern Healthcare's Top 100 Best Places to Work
- Competitive base salary, opportunity for bonuses and excellent benefit and retirement packages as well as CME and relocation allowances.
- Physician run and academic organization.
- EMR: Cerner