Hours: 35 Hours per Week | Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Benefits: - Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Employer Paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability
- Statutory Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Group Medical and Dental
- 401k with 3% Employer Contribution
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Days
- Voluntary Life/AD&D and Short Term Disability
Additional Information: - Addiction experience required.
- Implementation of CATCH is a critical component of the Mayoral Healing NYC initiative - in which the New York City Health + Hospitals will become a system of excellence, delivering increased and effective opioid services.
- Addiction consultation services provided by CATCH teams are designed to address needs for addiction care expertise in service settings where traditionally it has been absent.
- With an initial focus on inpatient services, CATCH teams enrolling in addiction services, CATCH teams will be a critical means for engaging patients identified with SUD, treating them, and providing a connection to ongoing care.