Benefits: - Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Employer Paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability
- Statutory Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Group Medical and Dental
- 401k with 3% Employer Contribution
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Days
- Voluntary Life/AD&D and Short Term Disability
Additional Information: - Must be BC within 5 years post residency
- Prefer BC in geriatric medicine
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- PAGNY members work closely with one another and form well-integrated multidisciplinary clinical service lines in a team-oriented, collegial care environment.
- This collaborative relationship allows PAGNY to provide well-coordinated high-quality healthcare to all patients across New York City.
- In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually.
- The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.