Benefits: - Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Employer Paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability
- Statutory Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Group Medical and Dental
- 401k with 3% Employer Contribution
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Days
- Voluntary Life/AD&D and Short Term Disability
Additional Information: - Must be BC within 5 years post residency
- PAGNY members work closely with one another and form well-integrated multidisciplinary clinical service lines in a team-oriented, collegial care environment.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced he will be bringing 'universal health care' to America's biggest city through a program called NYC Care, the city will connect hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers who are ineligible for health insurance - including undocumented New Yorkers and those who cannot afford insurance - to reliable care. Anyone will be able to access comprehensive care across NYC Health + Hospitals' more than 70+ locations, once the program is fully ramped up. NYC Care will provide a primary care doctor and access to specialty care, prescription drugs, mental health services, hospitalization, and more.