Hours: Monday, Friday, Saturday 8 AM - 4:30 PM | Tuesday - Thursday 8 AM - 8 PM | Subject to Seasonal Changes
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 24
Call Schedule: Rotated Weekly Within Specialty Group 7 PM - 7 AM
Compensation: $105K - $115K Base Salary Negotiable Based on Experience | Incentive Program Based on Patient Goals up to $10K | Loan Repayment Through NHSC up to $125K | HPSA: 20
Benefits: - Medical/Dental
- 401k with 5% Match
- Incentive Program
- 2 CME Days and $1,000 Annual Allowance
- 25 PTO Days
- 8 Paid Holidays
Additional Information: - The specific location will be discussed with the recruiter directly.
- Multi-site multi-specialty practice with 9 locations nestled just inland of the Jersey Shore beaches.
- Providers rotate to all facilities to cover vacation and sick days
- OHI is a Federally-Qualified Health Center based in Ocean County, New Jersey. OHI provides high quality, accessible and affordable family health care to the area's residents regardless of insurance at our seven Health Center locations in Brick, Freehold, Lakewood, Little Egg Harbor, Toms River, Manahawkin, and Manchester; with two School Based Wellness Programs in the Lakewood High School and a Mobile Medical Unit (MMU).
- EMR - Athena Health
- Atlantic City is located 30 miles to the south and offers non-stop gaming action and top-name entertainment.