Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Weekend Rotation for COPD Alert Coverage as Needed | Remote Epic Monitoring
Average patients seen: 40-50 Attempted Outreaches
Call Schedule: No Call Other Than Weekend Work as Needed for COPD Alert Coverage
Compensation: $84,000 - $92,000 Based on Experience
Benefits: - Health and Dental
- Continuing Education
Additional Information: - Join a fast growing, dynamic environment.
- The Digital Medicine PA works as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide remote medication management services to patients in digital medicine programs for chronic disease management (hypertension, diabetes, COPD, etc.).
- This job works in a collaborative model in the planning, implementation and evaluation of medical care of patients; and may assume responsibility for primary management and patient education.
- iO's Digital Medicine Programs are using technology-driven patient engagement pathways to reimagine care delivery.
- The Digital Medicine PA will participate in programs geared to a variety of disease states. Patients in Digital Medicine programs will be managed via digital means to improve health outcomes and increase efficiency within Ochsner Health System.
- Travel and licensure in additional states (FL, MS, and AL) required.