Benefits: - 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Applicants should have expertise in clinical high-risk obstetrical care, diagnostic obstetrical ultrasonography, and invasive prenatal diagnostic procedures.
- The ideal candidate will be BC in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, have 5+ years of clinical experience, as well as substantial academic, leadership and research background.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will have published original research in peer-reviewed journals within the past 3 years, in accordance with ACGME requirements.
- This individual would be responsible for all areas of program management and successful ongoing accreditation status with the ACGME.
- The individual will have protected, dedicated time dedicated to administrative and educational activities for the program.
- In addition to oversight of the fellowship, this individual would be expected to participate in clinical care within the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division.