Compensation: Competitive and Commensurate with Work History and Training
Benefits: - 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
Additional Information: - Currently seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Gynecologic Oncology Surgeon to join our existing 3 physician, multi-specialty group practice.
- Would prefer 2-4 years of experience, post fellowship training.
- Opportunities to participate in resident education and clinical research are available.
- We have a broad referral area, including Louisiana and the Mississippi Gulf Coast, with a well-respected Gynecologic Oncology service.
- Ochsner Baptist - a campus of Ochsner Medical Center - is fully accredited and staffed by more than 600 trusted, skilled physicians and specialists - many practicing at Ochsner Baptist for decades.
- Ochsner Baptist is home to the Women's Pavilion, a state-of-the-art facility overlooking Uptown New Orleans.
- Our campus facility has an independent chemotherapy infusion center, clinical trials unit, and 2 Da Vinci surgical systems, including an Xi platform.