- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- We have two opportunities with our expanding and dynamic Department of Neurosurgery in New Orleans and Baton Rouge: Neurosurgeon with expertise in Minimally Invasive approaches to treat complex spine diseases and Neurosurgeon with interests in functional neurosurgery, epilepsy surgery and neurotrauma.
- The Department of Neurosurgery is a member of the Ochsner Neuroscience Institute, ranked as one of the top 40 Neuroscience Centers by the U.S. News and World Report rankings.
- The Ochsner Neuroscience Institute has the only comprehensive stroke center and one of the largest comprehensive spine centers in the region.
- We have the largest Neuro-ICU, epilepsy center of excellence with EMU monitoring unit and one of the busiest movement disorder programs in the region.
- Our department includes 12 full-time neurosurgeons (adult and pediatric), 7 Neuro-intensivists, 1 Neuroradiologist, and 44 Neurologists.