Compensation: $124,408 - $165,464 DOE | Plus $20K Hiring Bonus | Plus $15K Relocation Assistance
Benefits: HUGELY GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE
- 100% Employer Paid Healthcare Premiums for Provider and Family
- Annual Alaska Airlines Tickets
- CME Time and Allowance
- Approved Worksite for Loan Repayment Programs Through Funders Such as IHS, NHSC (HPSA: 19) and Alaska's SHARP Program
Additional Information: Health Aide Trainer
- This is a teaching position with limited hands-on patient care.
- 2 years of experience performing work in a clinical health care practice required.
- Must have a desire to teach.
- Can work with any active state medical license, Alaska license not required.
- Provide direct support, supervision, training and on-going evaluation of the CHA/Ps during training sessions, assist with field preceptorship and provide on-site support for the CHA/Ps, including medical supervision and evaluation and provide acute, chronic, emergency and preventive care to patients in our clinics.