Hours: Flexible schedules, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturdays available but optional
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Languages Required: Spanish
Average patients seen: 20-24
Call Schedule: Newborn Rounding Optional
Compensation: Hourly Rate Based on Experience
Benefits: - Excellent benefits
- Medical license, DEA, board certification stipend
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Nose and tail malpractice coverage
- Federal and state loan repayment
Additional Information: - Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Candidates must possess or be in the process of obtaining a California License.
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified in 24 months.
- We are always looking for dedicated providers such as yourself in supporting our mission.
- We provide critically needed primary care to the underserved and uninsured populations throughout the Los Angeles area.
- We have a multidisciplinary team consisting of Family Medicine Physicians, Internist, Pediatricians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Endocrinologist, Dentists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers dedicated to the treatment of our primary care patients.
- We see 180,000 visits a year for 48,000 patients.