Hours: Flexible schedules, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturdays available but optional
Languages Required: Spanish
Average patients seen: 20-24
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Competitive Salary with Opportunity for Performance Pay
- Up to 3 weeks of vacation based on 100% FTE**
- Malpractice insurance
- Physicians receive up to $2000 and 5 days of CME per year based on 100% FTE**
**The annual amount limits for part-time physicians working less than 100% will be on a prorated basis
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Women's Health is required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- WHNP will rotate between 2 sites: Community Medical Alliance (3 days) and NECC - Gage Health Center (1 day).
- Candidates must possess or be in the process of obtaining a California License.
- We are always looking for dedicated providers such as yourself in supporting our mission.
- Supervising physician will be on site.
- We provide critically needed primary care to the underserved and uninsured populations throughout the Los Angeles area.
- We have a multidisciplinary team consisting of Family Medicine Physicians, Internist, Pediatricians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Endocrinologist, Dentists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers dedicated to the treatment of our primary care patients.
- We see 180,000 visits a year for 48,000 patients.