Call Schedule: 1 Saturday every 4-6 Weeks 8 AM - 11 AM and Every 5-6 Days 4:30 PM to 9 PM Weekdays, 11 AM - 9 PM on Saturday, 8 AM - 9 PM on Sundays
Compensation: $105K - $126K
Benefits: - Group Health
- $50K Life Insurance
- Retirement Match up to 50% of 6% Contribution, to a Max of $2,500 Annually
- Starting with 4 Weeks Paid Vacation and 12 Sick Days per Year
Additional Information: - One year of experience required and must feel comfortable working autonomously.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be adaptable to change, and a resourceful problem solver.
- The Nurse Practitioner in a School-Based Health Center (SBHC) is a medical provider who supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the North Country Family Health Center by providing quality healthcare to pediatric patients in a school setting.
- Includes well-child care, care of patients with acute and chronic illnesses, and education and guidance to support children enrolled in the School-Based Health Center Program.
- This NP also functions as a team member of the agency's medical staff and promotes financial stability, quality improvement, and community support of the NCFHC and its programs.
- EMR: Centricity