Compensation: $225K+ | 2% Merit Increase Potential | $50K Sign-on Bonus | Potential Loan Repayment Through the NHSC - $75K Loan Repayment for Physicians Who Obtain a Suboxone Waivered License
Benefits: - Medical | Dental | Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Optional Supplementary Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan Available With up to $2,500 Annual Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- 4 Weeks PTO With 1 Additional Vacation Day Earned Each Year Worked
- Accrual Rate of 1 Sick Day Per Month Up to 630 Hours
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for DEA, Licensure, and One Membership Fee
- $2,100 CME Allowance Plus 3 Days
Additional Information: - BE physicians accepted and must become BC.
- DEA-X a plus
- We offer primary medical care plus integrated behavioral healthcare and care coordination services for all ages.
- Behavioral health/counseling services, dental care, and WIC on site.
- You will be joining a family medicine physician, a pediatrician, 3 nurse practitioners, a psychologist, 2 social workers, 2 dentists, and 3 dental hygienists.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Care Coordination and enabling support staff all on site.
- Scribing is available for interested providers; all providers have a 2:1 LPN/MA to provider ratio.
- No administrative duties required.
- Practice went through a workflow improvement program in January 2019 to improve provider satisfaction and work-life balance.
- EMR: Centricity
- Watertown is a small city in a rural area with big-city conveniences.
- Our community boasts a low cost of living, excellent schools, and a safe environment.