- Full Health Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 403b Retirement Plan, with Employer Matching and Contribution After One Year of Service
- 3.5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Reimbursable Continuing Education (CE) Benefits
- CME $3K plus 40 Hours
- Student Loan Repayment Options Through NHSC and the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC)
- Disability and Life Insurance Paid by Neighborcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Benefit Eligible First Day of the Month Following 30 Days of Employment
- 1 year of primary care experience as an NP required.
- Candidates must have a WA license and already live or have arrangements to live in Seattle
- Experience working with diverse populations a plus.
- The NP will provide pediatric and family care to a very diverse patient population.
- Join a growing organization in Seattle, WA!
- EMR: NextGen (Moving to Epic in 2020)