Benefits: - Full Health Benefits
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
- Potential for Front Loaded 40 Hrs PTO
- CME $3K plus 40 Hours
- Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Benefit Eligible First Day of Month Following 30 Days of Employment
Additional Information: - 1 year of primary care experience required.
- Candidates must have a WA license and already live or have arrangements to live in Seattle
- Multiple openings throughout North Seattle.
- Experience working with diverse populations a plus.
- Join a growing organization in Seattle, WA!
- EMR: NextGen (Moving to Epic in 2020)