Hours: FTE 0.75 | Clinic Hours: Monday 8 AM - 7 PM, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, & Wednesday 9 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Based on Experience
Benefits: - Full Health Benefits
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
- Potential for Front Loaded 40 Hrs PTO
- CME $3K plus 40 Hours
- Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Benefit Eligible First Day of Month Following 30 Days of Employment
Additional Information: - New graduates must become board certified within 1 year.
- Experience working with diverse populations a plus.
- The physician will provide family and adult care.
- Join a growing organization in Seattle, WA!
- EMR: NextGen (Moving to Epic in 2020)