- Full Health Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 403b Retirement Plan, with Employer Matching and Contribution After One Year of Service
- 3.5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Reimbursable Continuing Education (CE) Benefits
- CME $3K plus 40 Hours
- Student Loan Repayment Options Through NHSC and the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC)
- Disability and Life Insurance Paid by Neighborcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Benefit Eligible First Day of the Month Following 30 Days of Employment
Additional Information: - New graduates must become board certified within 1 year.
- Experience working with individuals of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, culture and sexual orientation a plus.
- Neighborcare Health at 45th Street is currently hiring family practice physicians to provide comprehensive and culturally sensitive primary care services to families and individuals in the Wallingford neighborhood.
- Join a growing organization in Seattle, WA!
- EMR: NextGen (Moving to Epic in 2020)