Hours: FTE 0.75 | Clinic Hours: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM, Wednesday 9:30 AM - 5 PM, and Friday 8 AM - 4 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Based on Experience
Benefits: - Full Health Benefits
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
- Potential for Front Loaded 40 Hrs PTO
- CME $3K plus 40 Hours
- Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Benefit Eligible First Day of Month Following 30 Days of Employment
Additional Information: - New graduates must become board certified within 1 year.
- Experience working with diverse populations including transgender population a plus.
- The provider will work in the clinic and with the homeless population as part of our REACH program.
- Neighborcare Health partners with REACH to connect with clients at the REACH offices (Markham Building on 3rd Ave, downtown Seattle) and anywhere clients may be-under overpasses, in encampments, on the streets-to provide nursing support and links to health care.
- Join a growing organization in Seattle, WA!
- Exciting opportunity for a provider at our Pike Market Medical Clinic which serves adults ages 18 and up, many of whom are experiencing homelessness and unstable housing in addition to complex and co-occurring health issues.
- EMR: NextGen (Moving to Epic in 2020)