Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 5:30 PM & Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM | 1 Saturday Every 2 Months, Weekday Off if Working Saturday
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Based on Experience
Benefits: - Full Health Benefits
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
- Potential for Front Loaded 40 Hrs PTO
- CME $3K plus 40 Hours
- Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Benefit Eligible First Day of Month Following 30 Days of Employment
Additional Information: - One year of experience practicing in clinical or community health preferred.
- The dentist provides a wide range of general dental services for Neighborcare Health patients.
- Join a growing organization in Seattle, WA!
- EMR: NextGen (Moving to Epic in 2020)