Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 5:30 PM & Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM | 1 Saturday Every 2 Months, Weekday Off if Working Saturday
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Based on Experience
- Full Health Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 403b Retirement Plan, with Employer Matching and Contribution After One Year of Service
- 3.5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Reimbursable Continuing Education (CE) Benefits
- CME $3K plus 40 Hours
- Student Loan Repayment Options Through NHSC and the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC)
- Disability and Life Insurance Paid by Neighborcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Benefit Eligible First Day of the Month Following 30 Days of Employment
Additional Information: - One year of experience practicing in clinical or community health preferred.
- The dentist provides a wide range of general dental services for Neighborcare Health patients.
- Join a growing organization in Seattle, WA!
- EMR: NextGen (Moving to Epic in 2020)