Family Health Source meets the pediatric through geriatric primary care needs of Volusia County residents - representing over 25,000 visits annually. Our medical and dental centers are located in Pierson, Deltona, and DeLand and are operated by Northeast Florida Health Services, Inc. dba Family Health Source.
The Pierson facility provides services such as:
• Primary healthcare visits
• Treatment for acute illnesses
• Chronic illnesses - diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, bronchitis, and heart disease
• Full-service labs
• Free child and some adult immunizations
• Flu shots
• Access to a local specialist referral system
The Town of Pierson is a small rural community in Northwest Volusia County, Florida. Known as the "Fern Capital of the World", Pierson provides a large abundance of small-town charm. Volusia County is famed for its miles of beaches, lazy rivers, unsurpassable weather, forests, quiet towns, and sparkling resorts. Volusia County also has some of the most beautiful parks and trails in the Southeast. More than 1 million people visit our parks and trails each year to view nature's beauty and to participate in recreational programs.