Family Health Source meets the pediatric through geriatric primary care needs of Volusia County residents - representing over 25,000 visits annually. Our medical and dental centers are located in Pierson, Deltona, and DeLand and are operated by Northeast Florida Health Services, Inc. dba Family Health Source.
• Primary healthcare visits
• Treatment for acute illnesses
• Chronic illnesses - diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, bronchitis, and heart disease
• Full-service labs
• Free child and some adult immunizations
• Flu shots
• Access to a local specialist referral system
Deltona is Volusia County's newest and fastest growing community. Centrally located between Orlando and Daytona Beach, a variety of unique accommodations and an eclectic mix of attractions, restaurants, shops, and boutiques make this a popular spot for visitors from all over the world. The area is known for its diversity of vacation experiences, including houseboating, manatee viewing, bird watching, skydiving, golfing, fishing, touring authentic Florida heritage sites and art museums, and enjoying endless outdoor recreation on the St. Johns River.