Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Extended Hours Available
Average patients seen: 15-18
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $120K+ Negotiable Dependent on Experience and Qualifications| Relocation Assistance and Commensurate Bonus Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC | HPSA: 17
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits
- License Dues
- 401k with 3% Match
Additional Information: - 1 year of experience is required. Outpatient or primary care experience is required.
- Local candidates only unless transfer to Corsicana is already in place.
- Current opening is for December 1st.
- The position is located in a rural health clinic within walking distance of the hospital.
- Navarro Regional Hospital is a community healthcare provider; a 162-bed licensed acute care facility and is the sole provider in the county.
- Corsicana is less than an hour from Dallas on I-45.
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community.