Compensation: Competitive salary with productivity incentive and faculty appointment commensurate with experience.
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- 10 Days CME Plus Allowance
- Pension with 5 Year Vesting
- Low Liability Insurance Rates
Additional Information: - Located less than 2 hours from Kansas City and St. Louis!
- Enjoy the stimulation of an academic environment with the opportunity to teach!
- Our clinic is located in an offsite freestanding facility, giving it the private practice flare!
- We are seeking an individual to join our expanding academic clinical practice.
- Must be board certified/eligible in pulmonary and/or critical care medicine, have exemplary clinical skills, interest in clinical and/or basic science research, and a strong interest in teaching.
- Board certification/eligibility in Occupational Medicine or Sleep Medicine are beneficial. We are a comprehensive department, offering a full complement of fellowship programs.