Compensation: Competitive salary with productivity incentive and faculty appointment commensurate with experience.
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- Pension with 5 Year Vesting
- Low Liability Insurance Rates
Additional Information: - Enjoy the stimulation of an academic environment with the opportunity to teach residents and medical students.
- The University of Missouri-Columbia is currently seeking Physician Assistants-Specialty Care to join their expanding team.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Independently provide professional medical support services on the Medicine inpatient floors by collaborating with physicians and hospital staff to promote team-based patient care.
- Conduct comprehensive health assessments and demonstrate a high level of autonomy and expert skill in the diagnosis and treatment of actual and potential health problems.
- Orders/performs diagnostic procedures; monitors patient condition, lab values and results of diagnostic procedures, and develop treatment goals.