Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience.
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- 10 Days CME Plus Allowance
- Pension with 5 Year Vesting
- Low Liability Insurance Rates
- Paid Malpractice Along with Paid Renewals for Missouri License, BNDD License, and DEA License
Additional Information: - Currently seeking full-time academic Hospitalists with interest in Hematology/Oncology to join our well-established program.
- Our rapidly growing hospitalist group provides inpatient support for a multi-hospital academic health system.
- We seek applicants who have exemplary clinical skills and a strong interest in teaching.
- We seek applicants who are BE/BC for the following titles, Clinical Instructor or Assistant or Associate Professor of Medicine.
- Located less than 2 hours from Kansas City and St. Louis!
- Enjoy the stimulation of an academic environment with the opportunity to teach medical students, residents, and fellows!
- Our clinic is located in an offsite freestanding facility, giving it the private practice flare!