Compensation: Competitive salary with productivity incentive and faculty appointment commensurate with experience.
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- 10 Days CME Plus Allowance
- Pension with 5 Year Vesting
- Low Liability Insurance Rates
- Paid Malpractice Along with Paid Renewals for Missouri License, BNDD License, and DEA License
Additional Information: - Less than 2 hours from Kansas City and St. Louis!
- Enjoy the stimulation of an academic environment with the opportunity to teach!
- Additional advanced training in cardiac imaging is preferred, but not required.
- The successful candidate must also have a strong interest in direct patient care and clinical teaching.
- This is a full-time position with attending staff privileges at the University of Missouri School of Medicine in Columbia.
- This position involves administrative, teaching, clinical, and research activities in an academic division
- Excellent research opportunities are available for the interested candidate.
- University Hospital has state-of-the-art facilities for performing echocardiography, cardiac CT, cardiac MRI, and nuclear cardiac imaging.
- Columbia is rated by Forbes magazine as the fifth best small city for careers in America and is consistently rated a top place to live by Money Magazine.