- $230K-$250K plus RVU Quarterly Bonuses
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Up to $10K Relocation Assistance
- $10K - $20K Commencement Bonus
- Loan Reimbursement of $30K through Mountain View Regional Medical Center (paid out over 3 years).
- Employer Contribution for Health, Dental, Vision
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability and Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- Medical and Child Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K + Matching
- CME 5 Days and $2,500 Reimbursement
- License/Certification, Dues and Subscriptions $1,500 Reimbursement
- 6 Paid Holidays, 120 Hours Vacation, 96 Hours Sick Leave
- Board eligible physicians are only accepted if a new graduate (must have plans to be board eligible).
- EMR: Athena
- We serve a diverse community in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Staff is offered the stability and benefits of working for a large health system and the excitement of being a part of an innovative, growing, changing organization.
- Living in Las Cruces, our physicians and their families enjoy a high quality of life; there's no heavy traffic, the outdoor activities are endless. Plus, we are home to a colorful community of retirees, military families, New Mexico State University students, and many vibrant cultures.