Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM | Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturdays Rotated 9 AM - 3 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Once Every 3 Months
- Total Earning Potential up to $170K for New Graduates
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- 20 Vacation Days
- 9 Sick Days
- 3 Personal Days
- CME Reimbursement $1500/yr
Additional Information: - Experience working with Preexposure HIV, HIV Treatment, and Hepatitis C Exposure is a plus but not required.
- The ideal candidate will have compassion and empathy while working with patients.
- EMR experience is required. EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 1 year.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Creole, Bengali, and French a plus but not required.
- The physician will see only adult patients.
- Since the beginning of the AIDS epidemic, Morris Heights Health Center has remained an epicenter for on-site HIV / AIDS services.
- Morris Heights Health Center is also known as The Caring Place and has been serving the Bronx since 1981.
- We were the first federally funded community health center to be accredited by the Joint Commission in New York City.