Hours: 60% Clinical 40% Administrative | Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM | Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturdays Rotated for Additional Compensation
Average patients seen: 20-25 | 60% Clinical 40% Administrative
Call Schedule: Phone Only Rotated
- Salary Starting at $170K
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- 20 Vacation Days
- 9 Sick Days
- 3 Personal Days
- CME Reimbursement $1500/yr
Additional Information: - 5+ years of experience as a physician required.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- EMR experience is required. EMR: eClinicalWorks
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and focus on quality metrics.
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 1 year.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Creole, Bengali, and French a plus but not required.
- Morris Heights Health Center is also known as The Caring Place and has been serving the Bronx since 1981.
- We were the first federally funded community health center to be accredited by the Joint Commission in New York City.