Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM | Summers off (July and August)
Average patients seen: 22
Call Schedule: No Inpatient Call
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary | Student Loan Forgiveness Options
Benefits: - Medical, Prescription Drug and Dental Coverage
- Life, Accident and Business Travel Accident Insurance
- 3 CME Days, and 12 Sick Days, Paid Holidays
- All-Inclusive Malpractice Coverage
- Sign-On bonus potential
- 403b Contribution (10% of Base Salary After 1 Year)
Additional Information: - Multiple locations are available. Floating is not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience providing therapy to children and/or adolescents, as well as demonstrated experience using evidence-based treatment models required.
- Spanish bilingual preferred.
- Psychology candidates should be adept at working in an environment that encourages interdisciplinary collaboration and teamwork to enable patient care.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are necessary, as well as a desire to work in a mission-driven environment to make a strong positive community impact.
- Have an excellent work life balance working in our school-based clinic which follows the school schedule with summers off. Work 10 Months out of the year!
- The Montefiore Medical Group - School Health Program provides high-quality medical, mental health, dental, and community health services at 25 school-based health centers in the Bronx.
- EMR: Epic