Hours: 4.5 Clinic Days Half Day Aministrative | Flexible Start Time | Clinic Hours Monday - Friday 7 AM - 7 PM and Saturday 7 AM - 3 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 25-30
Call Schedule: Pediatric Call Schedule
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $230,000 Base Salary plus RVU Bonus
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Reimbursement
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC and Physician Education Loan Repayment Program
- Employer Paid Health, Professional Liability Insurance, 401k Safe Harbor Match with Employer Match up to 4%
- Dental and Vision
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
- Up to 30 PTO Days Including Vacation, Holidays, CME, and Sick Time
- CME Reimbursement up to $2,200
- Reimbursement for Texas Medical or Osteopathic Association Fee, Fees for Texas License, DEA, DPS, Dies for Specialty Board and AMA/AOA or a Sub-specialty Association up to $3,000
- Inpatient and Nursing Home rounds paid by RVU
- 25-bed critical access hospital with an average census of 12
- Rural Health Clinic with multispecialty - FP, IM, Ortho, OB/GYN, Pain Mgmt, General Surgeon
- The physician must live in Calhoun County.
- Port Lavaca, TX is a beautiful coastal family-oriented community.
- Nestled in the middle of Texas's Gulf Coast, Port Lavaca has all the seaside fun you could ask for but without all the crowds found in other Gulf Coast locales.
- If you do start missing the fast pace of the big cities, Houston, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi are but a couple of hours away.