Hours: 7 On 7 Off | 6 PM-Midnight in the Hospital | Midnight-6 AM on Call From Home
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Starting at $90K
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- Employer paid Basic Life, EAP, and Telehealth
- CME $2,000 with 3 Days
- Licensing dues paid by the employer
- Malpractice plus tail employer paid
Additional Information: Join a team of over 400+ serving communities throughout 100+ locations across Southwest Florida with 25+ specialty services.
- Physician turnover is less than 1%
- Consistently highly ranked in ACO - Accountable Care Organizations, giving coordinated high-quality care to their Medicare patients.
- Previous experience preferred, but training is available
- The Physician Assistant primarily will complete admissions from emergency department or direct admits to the hospital as well as complete follow up visits and discharges as directed by supervising Physician.
- The Physician Assistant has twelve-hour shifts on nights as nocturnist and has a schedule of 7 days/nights on and 7 days/nights off.