Hours: Monday - Wednesday 8 AM - 5 PM | Thursday 8 AM - 5:30 PM | Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 21-23
Call Schedule: 1:8 Phone Only
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $220K Base Salary Plus Monthly Bonus Potential Based off RVU Model
- Relocation Assistance $10K
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits Including
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Full health insurance coverage including medical, vision and dental shall be provided at no expense to the physician
- Disability insurance (short-term and long-term)
- Group Term Life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) base allowance of 160 working hours for each contract year
- 40 hours of CME time will be provided
- CME expense allowance of $4,000 per year to attend approved educational courses and seminars
- Tax Deferred Investment Plan with 5% match
- Fully paid annual professional memberships, dues, and licenses
- FICA Payment
- Mileage expense reimbursement work-related travel
- $2K/month stipend for residents (up to 12 months) willing to sign a commitment to the organization
- Must be interested in doing occupational health services for the site.
- Board certification required except for new graduates.
- Michigan license preferred but not required.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- With a below average cost of living, year-round activities, and unlimited recreational opportunities, we are a great community for families and those seeking a friendly small town atmosphere.
- Just 45 minutes away, Midland, MI provides the amenities of big city life with all of the charm and security of a mid-sized community.