Hours: 8 AM - 8 PM | Flexible Scheduling with Some Nights and Weekends Required
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Compensation: Competitive and Negotiable
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Position requires a Master's degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in medical practice, to include five (5) years of supervisory experience in a State licensed chemical dependency treatment facility.
- Active licensure, i.e. RN, LCSW-C
- The Program Manager will provide clinical supervision and oversight for our Withdrawal Management team as well as its 16-bed residential treatment facility.
- The incumbent is responsible for the administrative functions at the facility, overall program management, direct oversight of clinical as well as all facility staff, and managing the daily on-site operations of the residential facility.
- Our ideal candidate is an innovative leader who can inspire others. You must bring a passion for the people we serve and understand a trauma-informed therapeutic recovery model.