Hours: Monday - Friday | Hours May Vary Depending on Clinical Need, or as Required Within a Regular 40 Hour Work Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Compensation: Competitive and Negotiable
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- The Dually Credentialed Mental Health Professional will provide co-occurring treatment to individuals diagnosed with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders.
- Mental Health Professional status with Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR), or ability to obtain upon hire.
- Dually credentialed as a Chemical Dependency Professional or Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee.
- This position performs work on-site at two MDC program locations: at the Nativity House Shelter where people who utilize the overnight and day programs can access co-occurring services on site, and at MDC's main program building where people can access co-occurring and other MDC services.
- In both locations, the provider can access MDC's EHR system and will provide integrated care with MDC and other provider agencies co-located at the Shelter and in the community.